Saturday, September 15, 2012

A loving night of submitting to my Wife.

It was a beautiful day today.  So i thought i would surpise my Wife whenShe returned from work with a glass of wine to relax in the backyard.  She really liked that i wore Her favorite attire for me.  "Nothing"  She said she  liked taking a peak of what She planned to enjoy this evening!

W/we retired to the bedroom where She decided to spank me because "She could."



Of course, i thanked Her properly under Her ever loving and guided lead!



After some teasing....


A little more appreciative kissing...


Some pentrative fun for Her...



She "made" me cum



i thanked Her and we went to bed.


Such a wonderful evening.  How did you all thank your wives tonight?  i am Mr. Regina Italia.





4 comments:

  1. I wud luv to be in or place. Females do rule the world. Or mistress is awesome. Wish I cud worship her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool.
    You should try...

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean...
      you should enroll.
      I think this class
      would do WONDERS for your relationship.

      Delete
    2. I mean...
      you should enroll.
      I think this class
      would do WONDERS for your relationship.

      Delete