Saturday, September 15, 2012

A loving night of submitting to my Wife.

It was a beautiful day today.  So i thought i would surpise my Wife whenShe returned from work with a glass of wine to relax in the backyard.  She really liked that i wore Her favorite attire for me.  "Nothing"  She said she  liked taking a peak of what She planned to enjoy this evening!

W/we retired to the bedroom where She decided to spank me because "She could."



Of course, i thanked Her properly under Her ever loving and guided lead!



After some teasing....


A little more appreciative kissing...


Some pentrative fun for Her...



She "made" me cum



i thanked Her and we went to bed.


Such a wonderful evening.  How did you all thank your wives tonight?  i am Mr. Regina Italia.





1 comment:

  1. I wud luv to be in or place. Females do rule the world. Or mistress is awesome. Wish I cud worship her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete