Friday, July 20, 2012

CFNM in Ms. Regina's Home

Many of you already can tell the preference of CFNM that both my Wife and i share.  She likes it cause it reminds me of O/our relationship.  Besides, She just likes it!

Instructions before Shegoes to work.



Give Her a show.

 Confirm my submissiveness to Her.



Sometimes She just wants  to inspect Her "property".




She likes to makes sure i concentrate on my domestic duties.



Or She has me fetch Her toys, because She just wants to "play".

  Am i a good husband?  Please let me know readers!  i sometimes just want to know i am being good!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I wish my Wife treated me this way.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of CFNM. it has been so hot, I would like to play CFNM outside! hoping this will happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i love outside CFNM! The rush of being seen and the humilaiton it could bring!

      Delete
  3. Men should honor every women as the superior Gender and especially his wife.

    ReplyDelete