Thursday, April 19, 2012

Women and Their husbands

i love this picture.  Ms Regina does too!

We have not had the opportunity to be in a situation where CFNM Parties between Wives and husbands occured as often as we would like, but when we have it was so hot!

  Usually our CFNM is just us two.  And this can be hot too!  i like when my fully clothed Wife takes posession of me.  Like in this picture, i am naked, so that She can have access to my body.  She shows her tender loving side  with the loving kiss, but also Her posesssive side as She  "Womanhandles" the male cock letting him (or me) know it belongs to Her.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. Thank you for sharing your awesome life :)

    f00tpet

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure. Or actually, it is my Wife's pleasure. Thank you for replying in my blog!

    ReplyDelete